The KB1200 Wireless Presentation System is a powerful collaboration tool that helps people communicate more effectively by sharing content from their electronic device wirelessly. Compatible with PCs, Tablets and Smartphones, the KB1200 can be used with the native streaming utilities found on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook devices, or with the KLIKConnect software application.
- 4K UHD multi-screen sharing, with the ability to display 4 HD streams simultaneously
- Supports full screen mirroring from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android & Chromebook devices
- Live-stream content, in real time, to YouTube private or public channels, or record locally
- Fully optimized for touch displays, with on-screen content thumbnails for content selection
- Ethernet & Wi-Fi network connectivity, Guest Access Point (AP), and support for 802.1x Radius Wi-Fi authentication
- Includes wireless remote control for presentation management, media player control
- Supports Open Access, Password Access & Moderated Access operating modes
- Built-in Annotation & Whiteboard application with multi-page support
- USB Touchback for use with touch displays or with shared HID pointing device
- HDMI input for connection of additional video source devices
- Rebroadcast feature allows audience to view and capture presentation in a browser
- KB1200 Wireless Presentation System
- Handheld Infrared Remote Control
- 5V/2A Universal Power Adapter
- 5m HDMI Cable
- Quick-start Guide
3) Installation Considerations
The KB1200 is supplied with an AC-DC power adapter rated at 5V/2A. To ensure proper operation and stability do not operate the KB1200 with any adapter other than the supplied unit.
Access to KB1200 setup and operating menus requires the connection of a USB mouse; a wireless keyboard/mouse combination is highly recommended. The keyboard may be removed after setup is completed, but it is recommended that a mouse remain connected as a convenience for accessing several of the KB1200’s features.
A mouse or Touch Screen interface is required when using the KB1200 in Moderator mode, without a moderator PC.
Connect a USB mouse or wireless desktop by inserting the USB cable or dongle into either of the two USB connectors on the front panel.
The KB1200 may be placed on any flat surface, or alternatively, wall mounted. If wall mounting, orient the KB1200 so that the side vents are facing up on one side and down on the other. Recessed mounting tabs aid in wall mounting. KB1200 is equipped with a “Kensington-style” lock perforation on the right side of the enclosure.